Pledge: Our hospitals recognize the extraordinary service that veterans have made to our country. We are committed to assisting veterans with their employment and health care needs.
VET Connect is a public awareness initiative coordinated by the Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association (NorMet) and its member hospitals for the benefit of all veterans throughout the Hudson Valley region. It is a one-stop resource for veterans and offers the following:
Skills Translation – Click here for information on how to translate your military skills to civilian occupations.
Hospitals’ Job Banks – Click here to connect to job listings at each hospital in the Hudson Valley region.
Healthcare Jobs Training – Click here to connect to a listing of educational institutions.
Healthcare Services – Click here to connect to a listing of member hospitals and services offered.
Region’s Hospitals Vow to Help Veterans
Additional Veterans Resources
- Hospital Careers: An Opportunity to Hire Veterans
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Mesothelioma Group
- Veterans and Exposure to Mesothelioma
- Defense and Veterans Affairs Department Transition Assistance Program
- Veterans' Entrepreneurial Training Program (VET)
- Veterans Job Bank
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits for Unemployed Veterans
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
- Making a Seamless Transition from Military to Civilian Life
- Operation PAVE (Paralyzed Veterans of America): Paving Access for Veterans Employment
- Veterans Job Board on Facebook